Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed several negative comments comparing Seat Dealer customer service with that obtained from German brands.
Well, as a long time BMW and Audi customer who has just taken possession of my first ever Seat - an Ateca Excellence - I have nothing but praise for the service I have received from Adam Fletcher at Seat Stockport.
The buying experience was painless and pleasant and he kept us constantly updated during our 2 month wait for delivery.
Everything was on a par with BMW and Audi, if not better.
Also, now I have driven he Ateca for a weekend around North Yorkshire I can say it feels like an Audi but at a much more competitive price.
No regrets so far.

·
Registered
931 Posts
It's a pretty stupid thing to say that any one manufacturer has good or bad customer service because not only do we all have different levels of judgement, it depends who you speak to at the other end of the line.

I've never had the need to call SEAT customer service so they must be doing something right! I've heard horror stories regarding VW customer service yet on the few occasions I needed to call them, they sorted the problems out very efficiently and to my satisfaction. Volvo on the otherhand simply washed their hands when I contacted them yet I've heard lots of praise directed towards Volvo. I've visited truely terrible Volvo dealerships and had a great experience with other dealerships - just comes down to the luck of the draw.

I tend to vote with my own feet, not anyone elses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts