Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading the German Atecaforums again and our UK delivery dates for the pre orders don't seem too bad if they don't push mine back which was provisional. I see German guys are having to wait much longer than us. Possibly Seat UK did a deal to get RHD ones built and on the road. Ordering in August, delivery in February type of thing. Some are posting up their crossed out build dates.

So it appears both the First Edition and non FE s aren't too bad, although I note that about 50 percent of non FE s didn't have build dates yet. Mine was provisional so I did not change my poll vote till confirmed.

Not sure how the TDI 150 availability issue will hit those already ordered.... apart for Freddie pointing it out haven't seen anything else apart from the deletion in the UK configurator. Bit awkward before the full launch.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Can you post a link to the German forum please.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's like this one, less the s, the .Co. UK goes and .de is good. Google helpfully you translates the text if you put the Web page in the search address. Interesting to read what's being said. A fare few have gone for the Navigation Plus. That five month delay can be seen in the order and delivery dates.

In Essex today the sales lass was blissfully unaware that the TDI150 engine had been pulled from the configurator. This dealer had only sold one Ateca and they might not take it if they didn't like the test drive. You see the heart of Essex where they are careful with money and want to deal. They have a queue of six for test drives. No early cars arrived yet.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm well the site was there but then it comes and goes so not sure whether they do a vanishing act since one isn't entering from a German IP address. I did read it, now it self you don't have the privileges to access it. You know how IT staff can get snotty at times and nothing is allowed, might be a German web master like this that controls access to the German version with a similar name. Pitty since it made an interesting read. They like their technology. Being well heeled they bought the expensive stuff.

atecaforum.de - you might need to be registered now, before you didn't to read the threads. Doesn't seem to work too now saying you don't have the privileges to access the threads. Probably now have to register. Works better in mobile form but still blocks you out. Life is too short.

Probably me pointing out this was available caused them to block it off with a rush of readers from outside Germany.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts