Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited to collect on Wednesday :) Dealer sent me the pictures. License plate has not been registered yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Bagheera said:
So excited to collect on Wednesday :) Dealer sent me the pictures. License plate has not been registered yet.
Nice, Bagheera :D Enjoy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, mcderms :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very smart... you are lucky to have a dealer who takes the time and trouble to send you pictures!

A lot wouldn't even bother!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Montala said:
Very smart... you are lucky to have a dealer who takes the time and trouble to send you pictures!

A lot wouldn't even bother!
Got your point. But you know, this is honeymoon, I wonder the same care will last if anything fails... :?:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Only time will tell! ;)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
exciting times Bagheera :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Stunning car Bagheera, no wonder not meny atecas available think your dealer got them all tucked away in his car parking area. :cry:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
They had the covers off mine when I saw it since they had, had Tom, Dick and Harry sitting in it on a three day period and lost the manuals.... whilst they demonstrated my panoramic roof.

Take this opportunity to ask any other owners of the Ateca with said roof whether they see a metal bar edge when they look up and it's closed. I looked at it and the dealer looked at me. I did wonder whether it should run a bit further in. I'll measure and photograph the bit if there is anyone out there with said roof.

BTW it looks lovely Bagheera.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Taffy2 said:
Stunning car Bagheera, no wonder not meny atecas available think your dealer got them all tucked away in his car parking area. :cry:
As far as I checked, there are only a handful sold in Turkey and two thirds of them are purchased by the dealers as test cars. Individual purchases are about 30 cars or so.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tell said:
They had the covers off mine when I saw it since they had, had Tom, Dick and Harry sitting in it on a three day period and lost the manuals.... whilst they demonstrated my panoramic roof.

Take this opportunity to ask any other owners of the Ateca with said roof whether they see a metal bar edge when they look up and it's closed. I looked at it and the dealer looked at me. I did wonder whether it should run a bit further in. I'll measure and photograph the bit if there is anyone out there with said roof.

BTW it looks lovely Bagheera.
I'll check the roof when I collect.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fellow Atecans, finally it arrived! Fireworks, fanfares everywhere :)))

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Do do do do do dooooooo

(Best fanfare noise)

Don't forget to add a picture post for us to member gallery :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Saggy said:
Do do do do do dooooooo

(Best fanfare noise)

Don't forget to add a picture post for us to member gallery :)
:D :D :D
I will, ASAP.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Very nice bagaheera, can I have one of the others lined up next to it please :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steveateca said:
Very nice bagaheera, can I have one of the others lined up next to it please :)
Sure mate, whichever you like :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts