Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just ordered ateca last week and was told delivery time would be 7 weeks, but all other dealers are quoting twenty weeks for 1.4 ateca. Can anyone give me a realistic time scale.
TIA

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scottm03 :D

The delivery times seem to vary anywhere from around 4 - 22 weeks. I think it all depends on how many add ons you get and if you are taking over someone else cancelled order. Give it another week or two then call SEAT customer services for a build week. You will need your order number from dealer for this.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I think it has something to do with the fact that dealers in the UK place stock orders and you may be lucky to find one that has not been allocated.

Here in Spain, apart from the demo cars, they tend only to order from the factory to the customers exact requirements. As a result the delivery on the 1.4 is over 5 months and in some cases longer.

Let's hope the dealer is right, but you won't know until you get a temporary date from SEAT.

·
Registered
338 Posts
UK dealers have been told to give lead times of 23 weeks to customers by Seat UK. This does not mean that it will take that long but, 7 weeks from order to delivery does seem unlikely. But, you never know! ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Simp11 said:
What number to call, if you wanna talk with Seat costumer services, to get the build week?
0500 222222

You may get away with calling them without the order number and they just ask you a few questions, however I believe sometimes they refuse to help without it :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.