Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

So I've put a deposit down on a nearly new ateca 2016.

1.4TSi Manual xcellance.
Nevada white,
Xcellance pack - electric boot with virtual foot pedal, park assist l, top view camera.
Driving assistance pack 2 - road sign, high beam assist, lane assist,
Space saver wheel
Seat sound
SE TECH 18inch wheels (said SEAT UK manager was snake to pick the alloys they wanted as they didn't like the performance ones) tbh I prefer these 18s compared to the perfomance ones on a SUV IMO
6500 on the clock 1 previous owner - Seat UK
HOPEFULLY picking it up Friday!
£24500 - after looking around for a while now seems a good price as I've seen plenty without any extras going for 24700 minimum with the same mileage.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nice one Andy! Especially to get those wheels, many here will be envious, tho not that much as they optioned up to the 19s! Hehe

·
Registered
286 Posts
Andyam said:
Hi guys!

So I've put a deposit down on a nearly new ateca 2016.

1.4TSi Manual xcellance.
Nevada white,
Xcellance pack - electric boot with virtual foot pedal, park assist l, top view camera.
Driving assistance pack 2 - road sign, high beam assist, lane assist,
Space saver wheel
Seat sound
SE TECH 18inch wheels (said SEAT UK manager was snake to pick the alloys they wanted as they didn't like the performance ones) tbh I prefer these 18s compared to the perfomance ones on a SUV IMO
6500 on the clock 1 previous owner - Seat UK
HOPEFULLY picking it up Friday!
£24500 - after looking around for a while now seems a good price as I've seen plenty without any extras going for 24700 minimum with the same mileage.
Congrats Andy, sounds like a great deal, especially having dodged the lengthy wait and getting those wheels on an Xcellence, be sure to share some snaps when you take delivery of her! ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much! Will do! I also missed out I have the pano roof too!! My kids will love that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts