Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Rotate the dial on the right hand side of the wheel to select the various options.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mpward1976 said:
Sorted now thanks
Good :)
I tried on my way to work this morning but had no suggestion other than roll the wheel so pleased you've got it done

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
If it's the same as the Leon, you need to be careful when you rest your right hand on the centre spoke of the wheel as it may touch the rocker switch that changes what group of info is on the display. Sometimes my speed disappears and it tells me what's playing on the music page! Hopefully they may have recessed the control on the Ateca slightly to stop this happening, if not it may explain why you get unplanned changes to the display.

·
Registered
165 Posts
For other people's benefit this is what i have found:

Its the same as the MPG stuff.

Select driving data, Then scroll to the one you want, say Avg. MPG, then press the scrolling wheel, you will cycle through the sub states of those so on AVG. MPG you go between: Long Term, Since Start and Since refuelling, (which i havent figured out if it resets automatically when i have filled it up or because i have reset the trip computer hmmm :?: )

Ps to reset all long term data you need to use your touch screen menus.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It knows you have refilled. I haven't set my trip.... I know that. Those figures you will find on the Car Menu with pretty graphics:).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.