·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you mean these?

Would they be easy to fit? I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to start taking apart my car when I get it…😬
I thought the Ateca came with scrolling indicators though?
You are probably right; but mine is a September 2019 model and does not have scrolling indicators. I am not desperate for them, but wondered whether anyone had tried them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These lights do look fantastic on the car and are relatively easy to fit.
There is a concealed fitting though you need to be aware of behind the halo unit if you have them apart from that 15 mins to fit and for £20 They look and fit like the original ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
These lights do look fantastic on the car and are relatively easy to fit.
There is a concealed fitting though you need to be aware of behind the halo unit if you have them apart from that 15 mins to fit and for £20 They look and fit like the original ones.
How did you undo this clip, I flag it with an arrow on your photo? I broke that one when taking the cover off.
Automotive side-view mirror Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive mirror

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used a multi screwdriver without a tip in it so the clips closed just enough and pushed through there holes, I then used a trim tool to assist when sliding the cover off. I would say if you over closed the fittings, they may break as they use a spring effect to secure when re fitting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saw something that caught your attention. Now you can shop for it and enjoy a good deal on Simply browse an extensive selection of the best dynamic side mirror turn signal light blinker and filter by best match or price to find one that suits you! You can also filter out items that offer free shipping, fast delivery or free return to narrow down your search for dynamic side mirror turn signal light blinker.

Play School In Guduvanchery

·
Registered
268 Posts
Saw something that caught your attention. Now you can shop for it and enjoy a good deal on Simply browse an extensive selection of the best dynamic side mirror turn signal light blinker and filter by best match or price to find one that suits you! You can also filter out items that offer free shipping, fast delivery or free return to narrow down your search for dynamic side mirror turn signal light blinker.

Play School In Guduvanchery
Spammer, reported

1 - 11 of 11 Posts