Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, and excuse my sometimes bad english!
Is there anyone here who has ordered the electrically adjustable driver's seat? I have never tried it. I ordered it but have to wait until late april to get my Ateca and I'm curious if it works well. I have heard that it does not have any memory system on board, and that is a pity.

:?: If you have the electrically adjustable drivers seat: does it works well and is it equipped with a memory system? :?:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry I don't think anyone on the forum had/has ordered the electric drivers seat. I seem to remember someone saying it was knocking build dates back to April this year. Looking back at the price lists I have saved it was an available option up to Septembers price list but then disappeared from Novembers onwards. :roll:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
You loose the storage box under the seat and given the near lack of cubby holes, that's one less. Just leaves the small glove box and door bins in the passenger space, plus the glasses box if you don't have the panoramic roof.

You could have a look to see how the Tiguan works which is likely to be similar although they also do a massage drivers seat as well. Looking at the Tiguan, I decided I didn't want it on space grounds.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I originally had the electric drivers seat specified on our car, having been told that it was delaying builds to the middle of October (this was before we confirmed the order) but was advised later by the dealer that the option had been suspended because of 'supply problems' and was no longer available to order with no confirmed date for its reappearance.

Having found some manuals online and had a read through them, the electric operation facility on the Ateca drivers seat doesn't appear to be one which provides a memory facility, although that could change if/when the option is made available for order again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have ordered el. adjustable seat. My Ateca is coming in 3 weeks. I was trying to google any photos of how the seat looks like but could not find any...

·
Registered
979 Posts
mike22 said:
I have ordered el. adjustable seat. My Ateca is coming in 3 weeks. I was trying to google any photos of how the seat looks like but could not find any...
Hey Mike just wondering which country your from as I mentioned electric seats are not available anymore in UK and noticed in your signature that you say brown leather seats, which again not available in UK. :?:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey - Slovakia, sorry if I confused you guys. I will post some photos once my Ateca arrives if you are interested.

·
Registered
979 Posts
mike22 said:
Hey - Slovakia, sorry if I confused you guys. I will post some photos once my Ateca arrives if you are interested.
Definitely get those photos up when it arrives. Getting mine this Sunday so will be doing the same :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I will for sure post detailed photos of the whole car and also some videos as I plan to test Ateca in our mountains :)

Sunday? lucky you! I still have to wait :roll:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mike22 said:
I will for sure post detailed photos of the whole car and also some videos as I plan to test Ateca in our Mountains
Look forward to seeing them :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any update on elec seats? Def no memory function?

·
Registered
73 Posts
No memory function on my Ateca built w46 2017

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.