Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there :) I'm Tracy, belluszyra's missus. Whatever he tells you, that car's in my name...

·
Registered
425 Posts
trogette said:
Hi there :) I'm Tracy, belluszyra's missus. Whatever he tells you, that car's in my name...
How embarrassing. I have a citigo and a 208 in my name. The Ateca is in Nicki's name :oops: ! Welcome to the forum though!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha yeah his is the i10. The Ateca is an upgrade from 14 years of Multiplas, they were all very much mine...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum Tracy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No icon for "facepalm" , lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
Or 'busted'??
:lol: :lol:
Sssshhh......our Ateca doesn't belong no to us, anyway! Belongs to the leasing company :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
trogette said:
Or 'busted'??
Sssshhh......our Ateca doesn't belong no to us, anyway! Belongs to the leasing company :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!:
unless I win the lottery I think a chunk of mine will always belong to SEAT :cry:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saggy said:
mcderms said:
trogette said:
Or 'busted'??
unless I win the lottery I think a chunk of mine will always belong to SEAT :cry:
I hear that!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts