Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New ateca arrived yesterday was given a time of between 9 and 5 turned up just before 4. I have a had a little play with the settings and attempted the manual resding bit is not the easiest of things to read. Drove it into town yesterday and to and from work 1.0 engine is quicker than i had expected thankfully as this was my only concern but it seems perfectly fine. Couldnt figure out how to work the auto wipers but after quick search here the problem solved so thanks for that also no passengers footwell light but i remembered reading on here that it is sometimes covered by the carpet and yip there it was tucked away. So after a day i am loving it my my family all seem to like it other than the mrs she is jealous and hating her own car now hahaha will post pictures later as it already has bird poop over it and its also raining as usual. Anyways thanks for all the invaluable reasearch and advice that has been posted it has helped me out no end as it would have taken me so much longer to find things in the car without this forum

·
Registered
283 Posts
Mine was delivered today too electric drivers seat and all, still trying to work out how everything works.

Does the heated windscreen come on with the heated rear window?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations on the new car Imcle5!

Andy E14, you can turn on manually by pressing the physical setup button on the HVAC controls, Heated screen should be on the left on the screen. Or you can then select settings on the same screen to turn on (or off) the auto windscreen heating which will come on if the car decides its cold enough (not sure what temperature this is or if it also detects moisture) and you use the physical max button on the HVAC controls.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh and congrats to you too AndyE14!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.