Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 months of waiting

We got the call last to to arrange collection of our sparkly new car! :D :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
It appears to be tradition that you post photos when it arrives!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O don't you worry on Tuesday when we collect from Dm Keith in York, I will be posting pictures everywhere :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
AliT91 said:
O don't you worry on Tuesday when we collect from Dm Keith in York, I will be posting pictures everywhere :D
Lol :)

I even set up an image shack account to host my pics for when I get her

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Will look forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dougie said:
Hope you've taken the day off!
I wouldn't be able to collect her on that day (yes she is already a her) arrange childcare so I don't have to take the baby aswell! Luckily my bosses love me to give me a spontaneous day off at short notice :D

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
AliT91 said:
(yes she is already a her)
That's actually correct as if you forget that it is named after a Spanish town, a Spanish word ending in A is female!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fred99 said:
AliT91 said:
(yes she is already a her)
That's actually correct as if you forget that it is named after a Spanish town, a Spanish word ending in A is female!
All my cars are female whether or not they are named after a female town or not... I also don't speak Spanish so wouldn't have known that.

·
Registered
338 Posts
That is not always the case. For example, una jirafa which is feminine ( not female), refers to a giraffe of either gender. Cada dia (each day), Cada can be either masculine or feminine and dia is actually masculine. There are quite a few other exceptions to the gender rule. I intend to make sure that my Ateca is transgender. :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
As long as it deposits the oil in correct receptacle I'm sure we will all be happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.