Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the boyfriend and I decided to go test drive the Ateca. Decided to order it (took 3 hours) still managed to miss things I wanted I.e dark tinted windows but overall I'm happy with my order of Lava blue SE technology 1.4 DSG with my heated windscreen (spoiled by my Fiesta) also got the winter pack as it's a much in the north east of Scotland. Haven't been given a date but could be June but hopefully May :?
Only downside is I have to part with my beloved Fiesta :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
Abdn_lass said:
...also got the winter pack as it's a much in the north east of Scotland.
Sassenach! Nae Aberdeen lassie I know would need heated seats. :lol:
I didn't even think motorised vehicles had reached Aberdeen yet....

Apologies... as a Glaswegian I can't help myself :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Further north than Aberdeen.... Peterhead... some people still use horse and cart haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
I also live in peterhead mine arrives thursday lol so u will probably see it everyday till you get yours
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Trust me, when you have your shiny new Ateca you won't give your Fiesta a second thought!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imcle5 said:
I also live in peterhead mine arrives thursday lol so u will probably see it everyday till you get yours
Did you order yours from specialist as well? Hopefully it didn't take you 3 hours. If I see you about I'll give you a flash :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Minnie said:
Trust me, when you have your shiny new Ateca you won't give your Fiesta a second thought!
Haha the Fiesta is my first car so my first love...you never forget your first love.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Abdn_lass said:
Imcle5 said:
I also live in peterhead mine arrives thursday lol so u will probably see it everyday till you get yours
Did you order yours from specialist as well? Hopefully it didn't take you 3 hours. If I see you about I'll give you a flash :D
No its is through work i currently have a seat ibiza and have used aberdeen seat before not the best and seem to take for every to do anything had my car for 3 weeks and only did 1 hr work on it they seemed very understaffed but might just of been unlucky with my experiences with them
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top