Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a white Ateca near Guiseley, Leeds this afternoon. Very smart too. It really stands out in traffic.

I nearly waved but was in my i10 so would have been weird.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Still never seen one my way, although it shouldn't be too long before I do as JLO gets his soon and we only live down the road from each other.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Then I apologise for being so presumptive!

I just thought that most women drive Mini's or convertibles so it never crossed my mind....

*awaits the oncoming barrage of abuse*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw my first Ateca "in the wild" last night - parked up in the car park at my local [email protected] Looked to be a (dirty!) black TDI190 Xc on 19s. Handsome car, but whether it was the dim lighting or the dusty paintwork I didn't think black suited it very well; black outside and black leather inside is a bit too... well... funereal!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw my first one yesterday evening on the A1 at Hatfield.
It's the first one I've seen since the launch date on the road. I live in Kent by Bluewater and drive everyday via the A2, M25, Dartford Tunnel and the A1 to Hatfield then back, and I have expected to see one (or some) by now.
Like you Belluszyra I've "Finally seen one" funnily enough this one was white as well.

PS - Ours doesn't do that 102 mile journey. Ours just does the school run.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
They look fine when clean, a bit of dirt and they loose their look. I saw my first in the wild before Xmas parked close to the local station, was so taken back I didn't check the model and haven't seen it again although the partner has seen another one twice. That one is suppose to be Orange.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I can't believe it, I've actually just seen one! All this talk, and guess what, it was white! It was an Xcellence with standard wheels.

I must say I think white is my least favourite colour (sorry to those who have one), I'm really not sure why they seem to be so popular.

·
Registered
237 Posts
David_S said:

I just thought that most women drive Mini's or convertibles so it never crossed my mind....

Beware of any red or orange ateca with comments like !

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I saw my first one last week. They are well spread, bearing in mind they have been on the road here in Spain since the end of June! It was white, but 75% are white here and 70% 140 tsi.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Lcchull said:
David_S said:

Beware of any red or orange ateca with comments like !
Don't worry, knowing the way that females drive you'd probably miss me :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
that was actually quite funny David

still not forgiven though :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Belluszyra hopefully you will see another white one around Leeds soon once mine gets built next week!

You will know it's my Ateca as I will probably stand out as I've gone for the LUFC look with blue bumper trims and wing mirrors!

I saw a white one in the car park at White Rose and I wanted to put out an announcement for the owner as I wanted to know which colour white it was! My dealer talked me out of the metallic white as he said you can't tell the difference unless your car is spotless and it is sunny!

I have seen quite a few on the road since ordering, however they all seem to be in Rodium Grey which I like, however it is too similar to the colour of my current car.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jonny said:
Belluszyra hopefully you will see another white one around Leeds soon once mine gets built next week!

You will know it's my Ateca as I will probably stand out as I've gone for the LUFC look with blue bumper trims and wing mirrors!

I saw a white one in the car park at White Rose and I wanted to put out an announcement for the owner as I wanted to know which colour white it was! My dealer talked me out of the metallic white as he said you can't tell the difference unless your car is spotless and it is sunny!

I have seen quite a few on the road since ordering, however they all seem to be in Rodium Grey which I like, however it is too similar to the colour of my current car.
As a fellow Leeds fan you have now changed my opinion on White Ateca's! But my question is where does the yellow come in?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I thought that - I might have to get some yellow go faster stripes! :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jonny said:
I saw a white one in the car park at White Rose and I wanted to put out an announcement for the owner as I wanted to know which colour white it was!
Had to wonder if that was me, but no I've not been to White Rose in mine yet.

I've still not seen another! I'm driving around Huddersfield, Brighouse areas mostly. Keep having a smile to myself thinking mine will be some people's first sighting.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Our Ateca paths might cross one day MrsH!! :lol:

I work in Bradford so you might see me around once it arrives!

Out of interest which colour white do you have?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.