Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille

It is here finally..... :D :D :D

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Long drive from dealers ....Enjoyed the drive

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light

Love Door mirror welcome...what an idea :)

Only negative so far ....Center arm rest...Can we adjust the center arm rest with drivers driving position ?

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChrisUK said:
If you pull the arm rest up slightly, you'll hear it clicking and it will stay in place. Then pull up all the way to put it back down fully, it can also be pulled forwards
Thanks . Will give it a go ....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks awesome! I was torn between white or black but went with the latter, purely because my last car was white. I hope I don't regret it when it arrives.
Let us know how you get on with the arm rest. That is one thing I love about my Mokka, the centre rest (which isn't for storage but is just a rest and nothing else). My husband hates it so just pushes it up out of the way but I always have it down so I can rest my arm on those long drives up and down the motorway!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DELLFAN said:
ChrisUK said:
If you pull the arm rest up slightly, you'll hear it clicking and it will stay in place. Then pull up all the way to put it back down fully, it can also be pulled forwards
Thanks . Will give it a go ....
It worked. Thanks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
This was exactly the car I first wanted, the dealer had it in stock at launch but I dilly dallied and someone else got it :( . Looks great. I love mine now but it cost me loads more dosh!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm fascinated by the dark windows. In one picture they look almost black and in the other picture they look almost clear. My dealer said that the work like a pair of glasses and turn darker in brighter sun light. I didnt believe him! Lol, but they definitely look different........... Trick of the light?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It's looking very white, snowy white.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.