Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nipped in to Seat yesterday to change my finance agreement as I am no longer part exchanging my old car. There was going to be about £600 equity in it which was the final part of my deposit. I thought I would have to pay this in cash instead. However the finance guy changed the paperwork and came back to me and told me I would get a cheque for £460 when I collected the car as now I'm no longer part exing my old car! Bonus! I briefly asked him how that worked however I didn't go in to too much detail in case they made a mistake!

So basically I'm £1000 better off than I thought I'd be after thinking I would need to pay £600 and actually receiving £460. Happy days! :D

On another note he checked my car and it is in the final stages of the build and he thinks with the Christmas and New Year break I'm probably looking at the 3rd or 4th week in Jan for collection. :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That would be a confirmed build week since they build in a week. Xmas holidays etc would bring you up to that point of pencilled in to confirmed.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell said:
That would be a confirmed build week since they build in a week. Xmas holidays etc would bring you up to that point of pencilled in to confirmed.
My confirmed build week was last week but hey ho I should be getting it in Jan so that's the main thing :cool:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just popped in to the dealers and my car is about to arrive in the UK! :cool:

He said it should only be a maximum of 10 working days now until I can collect my car now but could be a bit sooner so I may even gave it for the end of next week.

Getting excited now :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
David_S said:

He said it should only be a maximum of 10 working days now until I can collect my car now but could be a bit sooner so I may even gave it for the end of next week.

I don't suppose you know which port yours was getting delivered do you? Mine has been stuck at Emden for the past week or so. I have been told it is going to Port of Tyne but there is not a transporter ship due in there now until 17th. Last one was on the 6th. :cry:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kindness71 said:
David_S said:

I don't suppose you know which port yours was getting delivered do you? Mine has been stuck at Emden for the past week or so. I have been told it is going to Port of Tyne but there is not a transporter ship due in there now until 17th. Last one was on the 6th. :cry:
No sorry mate didn't ask. I'm at Seat Derby if that makes an differance, though I doubt it as we're slap bang in the middle of the country so could be any port!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'll be interested to see if you have the 19" Machined Alloy Wheels fitted. You ordered after me, mine was ordered 19th Sept, I was told that they wouldn't be available to order on a new car until April. :?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Leon said:
I'll be interested to see if you have the 19" Machined Alloy Wheels fitted. You ordered after me, mine was ordered 19th Sept, I was told that they wouldn't be available to order on a new car until April. :?
They had better bloody be!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.