Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been to sign the paperwork for my new Ateca that I collect on Saturday 1 April! :D

I'm flying off to the Algarve at 7am in the morning and I don't land back in the UK until late Friday evening which means I'm collecting it only a few hours after I get back (I think I'm going to wish this holiday to end quickly!).

I will upload some more photos once I've collected it as it needs a bit of a clean!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jonny, looks great with the "pimped" bits added!

Just a note for you and other owners, epscially with white paint. When I collected mine, it looks clean but after closer inspection found loads of IFO (iron fallout), looks like small spots of rust. I've since used a decontaminate and the amount removed was quite surprising.

Just need a few hours spare and an overcast day for me to detail mine properly and get more pics on here.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:mrgreen: Looks great

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks very nice indeed.... Doncaster Stoneacre is where we have ordered our Ateca from, after getting quotes from various dealers this dealer gave us the best price. We only ordered 2 weeks ago so no idea of build week yet, but we are expecting and hoping for it to be ready by the end of June.... fingers crossed. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice comments! :D

I just wish the Connect Blue trims stood out a bit more! They look a bit brighter in the brochure! :roll:

Woody - Stoneacre offered me the best deal by a long way as well! I obtained prices from dealers across Yorkshire and nobody came anywhere near the price and part ex Stoneacre Doncaster offered me! The sales manager (Graham) is also first class along with Josh (his deputy)!

I ordered mine in November and it arrived at the dealer earlier this month. I opted to wait until after my holiday to collect it as I didn't want to leave it at the airport for almost a week.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jonny said:
I've just been to sign the paperwork for my new Ateca that I collect on Saturday 1 April! :D

I'm flying off to the Algarve at 7am in the morning and I don't land back in the UK until late Friday evening which means I'm collecting it only a few hours after I get back (I think I'm going to wish this holiday to end quickly!).

I will upload some more photos once I've collected it as it needs a bit of a clean!
Sweet! :eek:

Love the off road look, I'd say yours is the best looking Ateca I have seen on the forum so far and I'm not usually too keen on the white!

Great pics, thanks for sharing, Congrats! :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Uggzy!

I didn't go overboard on the interior - I've just had the blue steering wheel trim added and the covers on the key fobs!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Looking good!! Which only serves to depress me that I've still got months to wait :(

Do like those front fog light trims though :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations!

Bila or Nevada?
Sorry, had to ask! :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorte Per said:
Congratulations!

Bila or Nevada?
Sorry, had to ask! :lol:
It's Bila White!

·
Registered
116 Posts
White with the big alloys looks amazing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts