Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First was this weekend since collection, Was also able to fit bumper protector.

Pity it does not look like it now one trip out and back to where i started

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Looking good :mrgreen:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sad question, but how and what did you wash it with? im slightly paranoid about mucking mine up! I've only wiped the bodywork over with a microfibre cloth up until now but now it looks like she could do with a good wash and brush up.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dougie said:
Sad question, but how and what did you wash it with? im slightly paranoid about mucking mine up! I've only wiped the bodywork over with a microfibre cloth up until now but now it looks like she could do with a good wash and brush up.
Wiping it over with a microfibre cloth is not a good idea. If there are any tiny bits of grit or stone on your paintwork then your microfibre cloth is going to scratch it.

Search "car washing two bucket method" and you'll learn all you need to know about washing your car without causing it any harm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rinse, Snow Foam, Pressure wash,Bilt hamber foam wash, Rinsed down with Filtered water to stop streaks as my area has very hard water, Microfibre dried, will give it full clean next time as forecast was rubbish for sunday so would not last, have ordered some new Carbon Collective products to give them a try

will show results

·
Registered
425 Posts
It's fine as yet because it's not really been used much. Although we've been out today and been doing muddy stuff at the country park collecting logs. But it was wet what with storm Angus and all! She does have Diamondbrite so I guess I just need to hose her down? Didn't get much info from the dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Snow Vehicle

Think mine needs a bit of TLC tomorrow, 600 mile round trip this weekend up to the Cairngorms, no issues to report, a pleasure to drive. Averaged just over 40mpg with 4 big lads in the car plus a boot full. Got to play a little bit in the snow in snow mode which seemed to work well. Managed a few off road tracks mainly over mud without issue.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

To cap the weekend off I am fairly certain I saw a white Ateca heading north on the M90 at Kinross at about 4pm today while we were heading south the first 1 I have seen on the road in 3500 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Great pics drew :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts