Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticed that their folding mirrors there is a slight delay on the drivers side with folding? Noticed it last night and it really bugs me that the passenger finishes folding and the drivers is still folding 馃檲馃檲馃檲

Registered
Press the button and walk away. Who cares if they are different - no one is looking! I have far better things to do than stand around watching the mirrors fold. :lol:

Registered
You know there are just some things you need to keep to yourself, going to be hanging around in carparks now watching them close :lol: :lol: :lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It all came to me when I was Doug come vagcom coding...I was activating fold on lock not holding down the button. So I sat in the car while testing once I changed the settings and I noticed it...drives me mad now I know it is doing this! 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Andyam said:
Anyone else noticed that their folding mirrors there is a slight delay on the drivers side with folding? Noticed it last night and it really bugs me that the passenger finishes folding and the drivers is still folding 馃檲馃檲馃檲
'
You say it's an ex-managers car? Wonder if that's the reason he/she got rid of it :lol:

Registered
maybe needs a bit of WD40 or silcone spray to help speed it up?!

Registered
My last car had a slight delay on one side which was far more noticeable than on the Ateca. My dad's car also has this. I think it's fairly common and is something that just has to be ignored.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I'm honest I forogt about it, until just now when I opened this forum! Fml I'm going to delete this thread ha

Registered
Do the mirrors fold in when parked and doors locked?
I have it set in the menu, but they do nothing. I have to hold the key fob lock button. is this normal?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
riktrik said:
Do the mirrors fold in when parked and doors locked?
I have it set in the menu, but they do nothing. I have to hold the key fob lock button. is this normal?
Hi Riktrik

If you want it to fold on lock and not with holding the key fob you'll need to do it via vagcom.

I did it with mine then changed it back as was worries about it constantly turning over and over. But what I would like to do is how code it somehow so that the mirrors fold out only when I start the engine just like it did on my phone 11 plate Leon...not sure if that's possible..

Let me know if you need the link to it I can post it up.
Cheers
Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts