Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - just taken delivery of a 1.4 Ateca on a few days test. It is the Xcellance model.

Impressed so far

Is it possible to fold in the side mirrors when you park?

Thanks...

·
Registered
192 Posts
You can fold them using the adjustor knob inside the car. Turn it anti clock wise past the heater position. Or you can hold down the lock button on the key fob, or if you have KESSY, keep your finger on the locking section on the handle.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Should be a simple matter of either holding the lock button on the remote for 3 seconds when locking, or holding a finger on the 'lock' sensor on the door handle for a similar length of time.
Apparently there's a software setting which can be tweaked with special kit which will auto-retract the mirrors on a normal lock (single click) but that can't be adjusted 'normally' through the car's menus.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Madeinireland said:
......just taken delivery of a 1.4 Ateca on a few days test
Wow! Great service. My dealer gave me about 30 mins and sat with me all the way! Must be something to the famed Irish hospitality ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yep but need a bit of coding

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get the car as part of company car deal. Although I don't take the car I'm entitled to test drive 3 cars a year and you can usually get them for nearly a week. Really useful.

I was thinking of a golf gti but may not be practical enough with regards to boot size etc. I saw the ateca fr 2.0tsi advertised that is coming out on 3rd July which I'm also considering. This 1.4 goes well and I'm really impressed with all the features and it's size.

Still haven't completely decided but no complaints so far on the ateca.

That's for the advice on the folding side mirrors - works a treat.

Cheers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts