Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, picked up my ateca last week and all ok so far. just this little issue.

when i connect my phone via the full link option there is something called challenger, it gives you challenges to improve you fuel economy. but i have got to challenge 4 and it wont let me complete it, it is asking me to use the adaptive cruise control for 4 minutes but it wont let me start the challenge and as far as i can work out my car does not have ACC just normal cruise control, my car is the 1.0 se tech.

has any one else had this issue?

Thanks Craig

·
Registered
778 Posts
craig.head said:
hi all, picked up my ateca last week and all ok so far. just this little issue.

when i connect my phone via the full link option there is something called challenger, it gives you challenges to improve you fuel economy. but i have got to challenge 4 and it wont let me complete it, it is asking me to use the adaptive cruise control for 4 minutes but it wont let me start the challenge and as far as i can work out my car does not have ACC just normal cruise control, my car is the 1.0 se tech.

has any one else had this issue?

Thanks Craig
Didn't know about this - will have to let the others who have actually taken delivery comment on this. I thought I'd ask though - are you using any of the Seat apps downloaded to your phone or was it something that simply popped up on the car display?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts