1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone help with this query?

Is Full Link standard on this model?
The configurator lets you add it on, but the spec say's its included.

·
Registered
979 Posts
All models except the base S model get Full link. The S model also only comes with the smaller 5" monochrome screen :shock:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Yep. I don't think I might have been clear on that the other day.

It's true the configurator moves away from the price list and breaks some of the packs into seperate pieces. You have to have either the brochures in front of you or the PDFs, plus the price list and the configurator. I did it without the configurator first time round then do a check on whether the bottom line figure tallies with the one you had using the price list. The PDF generated by the configurator has the definitive product codes if you get your dealer to put them on the order. Mine didn't and resorted to text only which suggests to me an area for mistake. I'm going to tick off my ordered options when I take delivery so I don't leave with a different car to the one ordered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What annoys me as well is the brochure says that the spare wheel is included with the Navigation System Plus and that the cost is £915. If you use the configurator the cost is £810, but it then says that you have to include a spare wheel at £105. I don't consider the spare as part of the Navigation Plus system; you still have to pay for it.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I discovered that as well. It also pulls apart the top view camera. There is an Xcellence Pack which includes this but you have to order it on and item by item basis, it does sum the same. Worth getting the heated front screen, they are rare, Ford is suppose to have the license, for some reason you can get it on the Ateca but not the Tiguan. Saves all that messing about.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had a heated front screen on my last two cars, in a word! Brilliant. Even on the coldest day it takesvirually seconds to start to clear and unfreeze the wipers, heated washer nozzles is a good option not sure if that's an option on the Ateca?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Another ambiguous area of what's in the inclusive winter pack of the Xcellance.

Winter Pack: Includes heated front seats, headlight washer system
and wash water level indicator
I'm assuming it's in, but not stated unless heated Windscreen nozzles are thrown into all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.