Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anybody having difficulty selecting gears on the 1.0 at all. I find selecting all gears a little stiff and in particular 1st gear, I've never crunched the gears in a car so much, if I keep my foot down on the clutch I can select all gears with no problems, its ran well in now at 1500 miles, :) would appreciate any suggestions thnx

:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I must admit that I also have problems with the gears, especially 1st and reverse. Like you, easily find them all with clutch down. I did think that it was just a change of car, and make but thought I would get used to it by now. Glad it's not just me!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I just find reverse a bit notchy. You have push it all the way until it almost clicks all the way in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sometimes find it a bit difficult to get into reverse when the engine is cold, but otherwise no problems now that I've done 4000 miles and things are run-in

·
Registered
581 Posts
I find it slips accidentally into reverse way too easily. Loads of times I've been sat at lights, put into first, and heard the reverse beep go off as it's slipped into reverse..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts