Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll happily admit that I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but on Saturday I had a chance to drive the Ateca on one of my all time favourite roads. I'd not been in that area for a few years and it was at night, but I was really impressed. For anyone in the North Hertfordshire area or the Uttlesford area of Essex it's the B1039 from Wendens Ambo to Royston. It's got a lot of twists and turns. The car handled it as well as anything I've driven along there with plenty of grip and agility. The LED headlights were seriously impressive, even more so when I put full beam on. I was thinking good things of the Ateca, but I've raised that up a few notches now.

Thinking I might need to find an excuse to head out that way again in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's pretty amazing that such a bulky car handles so well, I think. Don't know how they managed it, but I'm not complaining! I think the LED headlights are a major improvement over standard lamps too - I'm leaving my lights on auto with high beam assist enabled and the visibility is superb. Glad you're enjoying the car! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts