Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :D Have put an order in for the xcellence in Nevada white and 19" wheels. Dealer said it's in stock and I can have it by the end of the week......wow getting excited..... then opps sorry our computer said no it's still in Spain :( will be 5-6 weeks.

Still be worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
It's unlikely that it is in Spain. They go straight from the Skoda factory to the North Sea ports.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fred I didn't research where they made them.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
VAG have a very cross border approach to manufacturing. You would expect that the Ateca would be built in Spain, but no, that's where they build the Audi Q2!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Lucky you! Who's your dealer pls? It's great to hear that some of them are good!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kee the dealer was at lakeside shopping center in essex. The car I have order is off the peg with nothing special added by myself. Nice people though.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dadofett said:
Hi Kee the dealer was at lakeside shopping center in essex. The car I have order is off the peg with nothing special added by myself. Nice people though.
They were my backup option for Ateca purchase - colleague of mine recommended them; said they were very nice and not pushy at all. Apparently Lakeside Seat are wholly owned by Seat, not some dealer franchise, so there's no sales targets or pushy salesmen (or haggling on prices).

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dadofett said:
Cheers for sharing, Etchings did mention that they had some in stock :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
5 weeks ??
Thats nothing compared to most others 😱

·
Registered
979 Posts
Bartel said:
5 weeks ??
Thats nothing compared to most others 😱
Yeah 5 weeks is probably one of the fastest deliveries we have seen. Mine was over 5 months and yes it was still worth the wait :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Etchings said:
Dadofett said:
They were my backup option for Ateca purchase - colleague of mine recommended them; said they were very nice and not pushy at all. Apparently Lakeside Seat are wholly owned by Seat, not some dealer franchise, so there's no sales targets or pushy salesmen (or haggling on prices).

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums!
Yes they where great no pushy sales ploy. Salesman said they don't work on commission and are very relaxed and very helpful :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had a call from seat lakeside with an update my car Is showing status 20. Any idea what that is?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Status 20 = The car has been loaned to the crèche in the shopping centre and kids are doing what kids do. Current status- still has four wheels on, one wing mirror hanging loose and graffiti on the headlining. Where do these three year olds learn these words ? Now in a new version of Nevada off white.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nick Bucks said:
Status 20 = The car has been loaned to the crèche in the shopping centre and kids are doing what kids do. Current status- still has four wheels on, one wing mirror hanging loose and graffiti on the headlining. Where do these three year olds learn these words ? Now in a new version of Nevada off white.
Nice one Nick that made me chuckle :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
:D :D :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Couldn't resist ringing Seat for an update it's being built as we speak week 19 happy days :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts