Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would take this opportunity to wish all you atecians a merry Christmas and happy new year, those that array received your Ateca must off thought Christmas came early, those that are still awaiting delivery the excitement will go on for a bit longer. :p

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Taffy2 thanks and have a good one yourself.

The car does does go off like a rocket now it's loosening up.

Observed today that my new town driving style that I haven't practise for a bit (but still perfect) is a great means of triggering front assist. There was an emergency stop in front of me, we both hit the brake together, think it was slightly in front of me but only marginal :). The second time it just did the alarm. I can see that those people who drive in a pacey manner get warnings. I know what it did, fast approaching object and you are not braking. Get's colourful and beepy.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Atecians? Isn't that a race of weird looking folk in Star Trek? If not it should be.

"Who are these strange looking people Spock?". " Don't know Captain, but more importantly, why are they wiggling their feet under their strange craft?".

Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Leon said:
Atecians? Isn't that a race of weird looking folk in Star Trek? If not it should be.

"Who are these strange looking people Spock?". " Don't know Captain, but more importantly, why are they wiggling their feet under their strange craft?".

Merry Christmas!!
:lol: :lol:

LLAP folks! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:lol:
Leon said:

Merry Christmas!!
:lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Leon said:

Merry Christmas!!
We are a rare breed but we stand out in a crowd merry Christmas fellow Atecian xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.