Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered as I'm currently running version 1810 from the VW Golf site which I got almost 6 months ago.

Seat is still showing 1710/20/30 as being the latest version but that's a year out of date.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wouldn't think many people use the official Seat nav any more anyway. My car was sold to me without SD card, and would have cost me £250 or so with "coding" to make it work again (5F unit).

Instead, I use TomTom Go through Android Auto for £19.99 per year, but honestly Google Maps is also way better than the onboard one and I think it has made it obsolete.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The official sat nav work pretty well, considering you can buy a Seat card from eBay for £30 ish, it's not a bad option and it uses traffic data to dynamically plan the route. No need for 4g/5g signal either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just wondered as I'm currently running version 1810 from the VW Golf site which I got almost 6 months ago.

Seat is still showing 1710/20/30 as being the latest version but that's a year out of date.

How did you get the 1810 to work on your satnav? I have the 1730 in an 18 plate Seat Ateca? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts