Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
New owner of a 18 plate; Just created this account to follow this on, could either of you point me in the direction of this update? And is there anything else I need to update.

TIA.
Hiya

I followed the instructions given on this ateca site. Someone posted exactly what to do and I then downloaded the VW media version from the golf 2017 model. Worked perfectly. There is a file on your original sd card you mustn't overwrite. I backed up my original sd card, downloaded eu 1 I think, I didn't need the whole of Europe... then copied over the file the instructions say. Make sure your car is all off before you put in the card or it throws a strop. Worked first time. So I have an ateca 68 plate. Whole process took less than an hour and I'm a bit of a flake with IT... so if I can do it... you got this. Post back if it went ok xxx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you, working on it now but I noticed it was massively outdated on my first big trip in the Ateca and with me being quite dependent on it's suggestions. It wasn't ideal.

Great car though so far, huge upgrade from a 2003 Polo.

Which Package Variant do you have?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you, working on it now but I noticed it was massively outdated on my first big trip in the Ateca and with me being quite dependent on it's suggestions. It wasn't ideal.

Great car though so far, huge upgrade from a 2003 Polo.

Which Package Variant do you have?
Hiya

Tell me about it. I swapped from a 2012 golf tdi...
I have the xcellence lux version. I have no idea how half of the stuff works though haha

I would use Google maps, but on the electronic cockpit, you can't then see the map whereas with the built in, you can shift the display onto there. Although it is off-putting driving and looking at a map....

I do miss the golf.. but this lil bus is quicker...
Following on my last post; everything is updated so thanks for the guidance. found a possible firmware update too so I'm looking into that from version 468T to 479T.
Well done....

If you figure out a firmware update maybe you can share the how on here.... needs to be girlie flakey friendly haha xx

21 - 25 of 25 Posts