Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Just like Milo on an earlier thread, I too have just recently ordered the 1.0 'S' model but base Med Blue. Not easy finding decent photos of it either.

I'm a PCH customer so will have it for 2 years then just hand it back. The offer at the time was just too good to pass up. Offer was with NVS which has now ended.
Admin/broker arrangement fee of £239
Deposit/initial £0
24 x £170.14 monthly payments.
Miles 10k Pa.

Would of obviously preferred the SE, even just for the better screen and wheels but like I say, great value for money for the basic S at that lease price. Doesn't look to be many of us on here so looking forward to taking delivery and throwing some pics up. Been advised it's a 10-12 week wait which will be tough. First ever new car too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Toast

I got that same deal from the same company so we will have to compare experiences! Look at my thread, link below, and you will find a med blue pic without a roof rack there which was provided by the useful bunch here. I think both pictures show the larger 17" wheels however.

http://atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=933

In hindsight I wish when the deal was on I enquired about the SE however I don't know if the deal was also running for that model?

Given the timings, we will be on a similar date I'd imagine! Mine was ordered beginning of this month and I was advised build week 17 (April 24th) so to expect delivery mid - late May. At this stage, I'll take those dates with a pinch of salt.

Happy waiting.

Milo.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum Toast

(When I say toast I can't help but sing it like that old song)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Saggy, Love it haha.

Milo, I enquired about the 1.0SE but it worked out at nearly £2k more over the 2 years so a fair hike on the monthlies. If I was a buyer I'd of definitely gone for the SE but for the sake of a couple of years and mostly spent sat in an office car park, the S will be good enough I think.
Will chase NVS up today and see if I have a rough date. I sent everything in on the 3rd of March.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That makes me feel better about not going for it then! :D

I'd imagine around the same time as me in that case Toast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts