Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Derek and I've joined the forum to find out more about the Ateca.

My wife currently drives a mini countryman diesel which will be coming up for replacement in November this year. We are looking to try and get a slightly larger car than the countryman and I think the Ateca would fit the bill, we are also interested in the Mazda CX-5. My wife only does about 6000 miles per year, so I think k the 1.4 petrol will be more suitable than the diesel. I currently drive a Mazda CX-3 which is a really nice car to drive.

Looking forward to learning more about the Ateca.

Cheers.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Derek. I think the 1.4 model would be a good car for your wife given her low annual mileage. It is worth noting that the 1.4 litre is not available, yet, with an automatic gearbox. Don't know if that is an issue for your wife?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I test drove the cx 3 two months ago. Loved it just too small for my two kids in back. I like the cx 5 but I think I prefer the looks of the Ateca.

Also think it works out a bit cheaper for what you get? May be off with that, but haven't really followed up. I'm pushing the boat out looking in the 21-24k range of atecas to be honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.