Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Figured I would sign up as I have been reading all the threads on here for the last few days. I have just ordered the Xcellence 2.0 190 DSG in silver. Pretty excited. Order was processed saturday just gone.... so back of the Queue.

Looks like people who have received theres already are pretty happy with them.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Glad you are joining the ranks of Ateca owners.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi, good choice of engine ;)
welcome aboard

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the purchase. Not many silvers ordered I dont think so will be interesting to see some better pictures :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome, do please keep us posted on the forecast for your delivery date. I think there's a competition on the go for 'most picturesque location for a photo of your new Ateca', we'll look forward to seeing your new arrival :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Newtoseat said:
Welcome, do please keep us posted on the forecast for your delivery date. I think there's a competition on the go for 'most picturesque location for a photo of your new Ateca', we'll look forward to seeing your new arrival :)
Could well be snow scenes for half of us lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, of course, it is possible to get snow in June :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magpie86 said:
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the purchase. Not many silvers ordered I dont think so will be interesting to see some better pictures :)
I was going to go for white, looks very nice in white but there was a silver Xcellence in the showroom and it looks stunning. Just had to be done.

I will provide updates as we go through the order, build and deliver journey. Looking forward to getting a build date.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I saw "my colour" rhodium grey in May when it was on exhibition at a trade show at Silverstone thanks to a person on another board (think it might have been Ernie) telling me that it was on show. I duly registered, I do have a fleet of one car, so considered I passed the test. I have a theory that you buy the car in the first colour you see or the same colour as the one you have. I couldn't get the one in the bronzey silver I currently have and the toss up was rhodium grey or the brilliant silver. Much deliberation opted for rhodium grey, didn't really want a dark car but then didn't want a brilliant one. Tricky thou. Like beds you have to lay in them. With pre order you couldnt see the full range of colours on the model if you had even seen the car. I ordered mine before the white exhibition LHD ones were doing the rounds of dealers. Even those who ordered once sales started properly haven't seen their chosen colour. That Lava Blue and the non metallic blue in the flesh. Three or so of the colours being new to Seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts