Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Galway Ireland, Finally ordered...XC 4WD M/T Rhodium Grey, 18" Performance Machined, 360 Camera, heated windscreen,Drive pack 1, Sat Nav, Full link, Seat sound, DAB, other accessories.

Waited for tdi DSG FWD on XC but Seat Sales said that it might not even arrive this March. Maybe till end of 2017. So decided to go 4wd as they have reduced the 4wd by €1250 from current price.

Now juat have to wait for 12weeks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hello, Galway !

Price reduction - do you mean SEAT reduced prices in ROI, or was it a dealer discount?

Welcome aboard the forum BTW ! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually it wasn't just 1250€ but it was 2k€. And no it wasn't the discount from the sales guy because he gave me additional discount of 1.5k€ On top of that. So around 3500€ of discount. :D
I think the 2k was only if you order 4wd.

Thanks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Boy_kotong said:
Actually it wasn't just 1250€ but it was 2k€. And no it wasn't the discount from the sales guy because he gave me additional discount of 1.5k€ On top of that. So around 3500€ of discount. :D

Thanks.
I'm moving to Ireland for my next car purchase, then ! That's mega money off, lol :lol:

Could pass myself off as Irish anyway - of Letterkenny descent :D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Hit by the exchange rate MCDerms.... did you do the sensible thing and be a true European and not have leather ?. I suspect so.

Still there you go the pro Brexit people can have their cake and choke on it whilst ROI are having money off :).

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Boy_kotong said:

Thanks.
I'm moving to Ireland for my next car purchase, then ! That's mega money off, lol :lol:

I'm coming with you !!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
mcderms said:
Boy_kotong said:

Thanks.

I'm coming with you !!
Bulk buy = bigger discount ;) Good idea, Saggy!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Belluszyra said:
Road trip
Would make a good film
Thelma & Louise?

Mind you I'm Scottish so it would need to be Soft Top, Hard Shoulder for me....funniest road trip film ever, and full of great Scottish scenery. Can't seem to find it for love nor money now though. Peter Capaldi at his best, long before Dr Who :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mcderms said:
Boy_kotong said:

Thanks.

Haha... you could but most of the time the specs in the UK is still better with the same amount of £ vs €.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saggy said:
Boy_kotong said:
Saggy said:
Welcome to the forum :)
Thanks Saggy!
Realised spoken before in threads lol - was the way your post read I thought you were new oops :)
:D yeah. And even we were planning to get a passion red color as well, but in the last minute tried to change to Rhodium grey.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I quite liked Donegal but that was fateful June so all plans of moving there were scotched.

·
Registered
918 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
Belluszyra said:
Road trip
Would make a good film
Thelma & Louise?

Mind you I'm Scottish so it would need to be Soft Top, Hard Shoulder for me....funniest road trip film ever, and some great Scottish scenery. Can't seem to find it for love nor money now though. Peter Capaldi at his best, long before Dr Who :D
Found the full thing on Youtube after all - happy days, back to the early 90's!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
mcderms said:
Boy_kotong said:

Thanks.

Think I may be able to trump you on that on mcderms as I was actually born in Letterkenny General :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.