Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Mitz and i've been following the forum since September!

I test drove the Ateca on the launch day and since then I fell in love with the beauty. I placed my order in October and have been waiting patiently for my March delivery (private 17 plate ready). I will be part exchanging my VW Golf Mk5 '04... previously I owned a VW polo and Peugeot 106

It's been fun reading the topics and comments - giving me great ideas and answers to questions. I have been waiting eagerly (I often read the forum a few times a day and I hunt YouTube for the latest videos and reviews! I did want the DSG but it wasn't available at the time - oh well..

The dealership emailed me today to say the car is at the dealers now and ready for delivery in the next few days! First thing planned is to get the car detailed and protected.

I'll post pictures as soon as I take delivery of my Ateca - can't wait!

Mitz

:cool:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Exciting times for you :)

Enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mitz
Excellent, I'm sure you can't wait to take delivery- always a great feeling picking up a new car.
I live in Herts and seriously considering the Ateca.
May I ask what dealer you used to place your order and if you would recommend in terms of a good deal and customer service?
Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Anteca said:
Good to have another forum member from Herts. Welcome.
We'll be taking over soon! ;)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Home counties united ?. Nice to see you Mitz.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.. loving the banter :lol:

Yes big shout out to Herts! However I am yet to see an Ateca.. probably a good thing as l'll probably get mesmerised and crash! :cool:

I bought my Ateca from a dealership in Stockport.. Local dealerships near me had issues placing orders in October especially with the 19" Exclusive Machined wheels. I wasn't bothered about delivery date as I just wanted to place an order for my cherished 17 plate.

@Saggy.. one of your latest comments had me in bits! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Mitzy said:
@Saggy.. one of your latest comments had me in bits! :lol: :lol:
Nice to hear ... hopefully was a daft comment I intended and not something I meant to be serious :lol:

Smiling/Laughing is good for people :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts