Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm new and would like to say hello :) I've ordered my Ateca on 10th Jan and my delivery date is 31st May (which is the longest time what I found on this forum lol). Just got confirmation that they will start production around 17th week of 2017. My configuration is 1.4 TSI Excellence 150HP DSG, samoa orange, seat sound system, heated windshield, virtual pedal and 19 alloy wheels.

Any idea why I have to wait that long? Is it related with country or just pupular configuration (Engine + DSG)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
You wait because of car color. And it's still pretty fast. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome wzm, four and a half months is quite quick compared to some on here with 7+ months. My 1.4 Samoa Orange took over 5 months. Doesn't matter though as it's worth it in the end :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
wzm said:
I've ordered my Ateca on 10th Jan and my delivery date is 31st May (which is the longest time what I found on this forum lol).
Not the longest wait. At all. My contribution to this forum has been almost entirely whining. Whining about having to wait till the end of june for a car I ordered on november 30th. ;)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I think I must be in second place with a wait of 6 months exactly.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'm sure it's worth the wait :). That English saying, "All good things are worth waiting for".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all replies. I will try to withstand by reading this forum ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts