Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I came accoss the forum while looking for information about the Ateca. Seriously looking at getting one. there is loads of Info and it appears that there are no major issues surfacing yet.

·
Registered
328 Posts
satsuma said:
Hello,
I came accoss the forum while looking for information about the Ateca. Seriously looking at getting one. there is loads of Info and it appears that there are no major issues surfacing yet.
No, just lots of little ones :lol:

Welcome :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
The only major issue at present is the wait for the 1.4Tsi engine. Seat UK are still advising dealers to quote 23 weeks for lead times even though there is a good chance that you'll get it quicker. :!:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Leon said:
The only major issue at present is the wait for the 1.4Tsi engine. Seat UK are still advising dealers to quote 23 weeks for lead times even though there is a good chance that you'll get it quicker. :!:
For some reason that seems to be what they are initially telling dealers to quote, but once an order is actually placed it then drops down to about half that... even for models with a 1.4 Tsi engine, which seems a bit odd.

At one time I think the choice of paint colour, and possibly the addition of certain 'extras' could affect things also, but I think that things have settled down a bit now.... in the U.K. at least!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm only looking at a 3 and a half month wait on mine, it was built the week before Christmas and if it wasnt for the holiday period I may just about have it now.

I was only quoted 8 weeks which I knew would be tight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Leon said:
Ordered my 1.4 TSI in October - was told to expect March, but I took delivery at the end of December :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Max Jaffa please tell me you've got orange :mrgreen:

Enjoy the forum satsuma :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Max Jaffa please tell me you've got orange :mrgreen:

And hopefully without having to pay 650 quid for the privilege! UK SEAT's latest price list now has Samoa Orange as 'special paint' and listed as optional at that price. :eek: :eek:

Another ploy to dissuade customers from selecting it because they can't meet the demand (or supply of the paint to the factory is a major issue???) ? :?:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Leon said:
Max Jaffa? Satsuma? Who's next...Clementine! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
And her sister tangerine

·
Registered
1,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
trogette said:
Shame we didn't go orange, I'd have had dibs on Seville
Marmalade

·
Registered
280 Posts
Guess I will now have to try and think up a name for my Rodium Grey Ateca, which is being built this week!
The best I have cone up with so far is "The Grey Ghost"!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Montala said:
Guess I will now have to try and think up a name for my Rodium Grey Ateca, which is being built this week!
I'd go with Roddy :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Montala said:
I'd go with Roddy :D
Thanks for the suggestion ... but I am not too sure about that one! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts