Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello form Ayrshire just ordered our ateca today Ateca Xcellence 190 TDI 4Drive DSG, mato brown, Heated Windscreen, Seat sound, top view camera.
The wait starts hopefully not too long dealer quoted 9 weeks we waited 5 months for our yeti hope it wont be that long.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Visited the dealer today our Ateca is in the country and should be here in the next 2 weeks so should be on schedule for the quoted 9 week wait.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
gwagen said:
Visited the dealer today our Ateca is in the country and should be here in the next 2 weeks so should be on schedule for the quoted 9 week wait.
brilliant
you are going to love her

I want to go outside and sleep in mine tonight :lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
gwagen said:
Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Saggy said:
gwagen said:
brilliant

Looking forward to seeing THOSE pictures also!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
gwagen said:
brilliant

This is what will happen, Dougie, especially in this weather:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Who needed those dark windows after all! You've got to admit , how ever lovely the car is. A big comfy bed wins every time?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We got a call from the dealer today the Ateca has arrived should be ready for collection Tuesday or Wednesday cant wait.
It has arrived just under 8 weeks from order date we were quoted 9 weeks so happy at the slightly early delivery much better than our yeti was quoted 10 weeks too 20 weeks.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
gwagen said:
We got a call from the dealer today the Ateca has arrived should be ready for collection Tuesday or Wednesday cant wait.
It has arrived just under 8 weeks from order date we were quoted 9 weeks so happy at the slightly early delivery much better than our yeti was quoted 10 weeks too 20 weeks.
great news :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's a great delivery, best I've seen on here, hope mine is brought forward as getting impatient now. Look forward to seeing some pics of her. Looking nice Dougie.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Great News Indeed... I have just been given an 'Estimated Delivery Date' of 1st May 2017 on an order I placed today!

Hopefully this will improve once it reaches the next stage, but I am not holding my breath! ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
gwagen said:
Hello form Ayrshire just ordered our ateca today Ateca Xcellence 190 TDI 4Drive DSG, mato brown, Heated Windscreen, Seat sound, top view camera.
The wait starts hopefully not too long dealer quoted 9 weeks we waited 5 months for our yeti hope it wont be that long.
Mato Brown is one of the colours if I had the chance to choose. The others were Samoa Orange, Lava Blue and Reflex/Brilliant Silver.

Welcome and enjoy your car in safe and sound. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts