Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics from the snowy Brecon Beacons until I get my chrome trims and front fogs attached, will post more when put on car.

Hope pics work, first attempt at images!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Lovely :D :D :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She great so far, it's a bit like you said finding excuses to go out in the car, but not taken it out on a good run yet. The computer onboard is fantastic and ride is great for SUV. You said no mountains where you were Saggy so thought I'd try and show you what your missing but to beacons very busy today so couldn't really show the beacons off to their full potential. :eek:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
not really many hills even Taffy

one direction there is the Wolds (hills to you)

and south of my is "South Holland" which is aptly named lol

I've hit 2000 today in 6 weeks :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just over a hundred in two dates :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Oh yes very nice. Wish mine was so clean.

Brecon Beacons been walking there in the past.

·
Registered
30 Posts
WOW what a beauty Taffy!

Finally some pictures of a black Ateca, and i love it!!

I can't wait to pick up my car.

You say, it is the excellence? But are your windows in the back tinted?
Cause, i thought when you buy the excellence, that you get tinted windows in the back seat, and all the way back.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Must admit if I hadn't have got the Samoa orange it was going to be the black magic love that colour had three altea in that colour love it x

·
Registered
328 Posts
This the first picture I've seen where I think the standard Xcellence wheels look really great.

Very nice :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Simp11 said:
WOW what a beauty Taffy!

Cause, i thought when you buy the excellence, that you get tinted windows in the back seat, and all the way back.
They are tinted, just not to the BMW Drug Dealer level that you may have been expecting :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Simp11 said:
WOW what a beauty Taffy!

Thought you might like her Simp, if you take a closer look in pic 3 you will notice the dark tinted windows at the rear, might just be the light shinning through the vehicle they are really quite dark up close.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Simp, you got an Xcellence coming too, cos I forgot to mention how good the black interior of the cabin looks, great to look at but doesn't make the front look too dark which I thought it might of, then of course you get the ambient lighting which is a great feature to have in the cockpit. :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
@Taffy

Sounds really nice with the tinted windows!
Thats also one of things i like about the Excellence, the black interior. Nice to know, its perfect all around. Did you order anything extra to the Excellence, besides the things you talked about - im thinking maybe Top view camera and so on?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'm a big supporter of the top view camera since it makes parking easy. Ultrasound stops you hitting things or lessons, but it won't help you park straight, get off yellow lines, get the front and tail in at supermarkets etc. It's like having a walk around and getting back in to move it since its not right, just click the cameras on, toggle between the top view, front, sides and back. The last bit you do on the cameras. The ultrasound hot spots are also placed on the image as well.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Tell said:
I'm a big supporter of the top view camera since it makes parking easy. Ultrasound stops you hitting things or lessons, but it won't help you park straight, get off yellow lines, get the front and tail in at supermarkets etc. It's like having a walk around and getting back in to move it since its not right, just click the cameras on, toggle between the top view, front, sides and back. The last bit you do on the cameras. The ultrasound hot spots are also placed on the image as well.
Surely just the reversing camera helps getting between lines though?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.