Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've eventually collected my Ateca and I have to say I'm very pleased so far! :D :D :D

Here are some photos from when I collected her inside the showroom. I will take some photos outside once the weather improves and I've given her a clean!!

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks stunning. Loving the contrast of the black/silver wheels against the white :cool:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice one, Jonny! Defo one of the nicest I've seen; liking the Connect Blue highlights :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Extra silver trims look great - are the door mirrors the same black as the rest of the black trim, i.e. wheel arches ? in the photos looks more like a blue/grey or is that just a lighting issue ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice comments. :D

The wing mirrors and front and rear bumper inserts are Connect Blue. It is quite a dark blue in certain light but I think they complement the white paint and the 19" wheels really well!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
She looks "bob on" as they say say :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19 Posts
The blue adds a nice twist and the wheels look great btw - good choice of colour also !!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice touches. Not for me but I appreciate you owners who dare to be different! Those side mouldings seem to be a must have!

·
Registered
160 Posts
You;ve really went for it there Jonny :lol:

Looks great though - the more I see the side mouldings the more I want them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I probably did get a little bit carried away as I also got the steering wheel trim and the key cover in blue!! :lol:

When I collected it some of the other sales guys thought it was a special edition model!! :roll:

I agree that the side mouldings do really finish the car off. I also think the off road bumpers make the car look more aggressive and sporty. It's just a shame that the styling kit is so pricy as all it is, is plastic and I think the price puts a lot of people off buying it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts