Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Have been reading over the forum for the last week, Ordered my new Ateca last weekend (stock order)
Should be here at the end of September, currently waiting on the dealer calling me with regards to a test drive around the 9th/10th of September.

I suppose we are all new to the Ateca so it will be nice to hear peoples stories as the deliveries are not far away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
That's pretty good going, ordered last wknd here in 5-6 weeks!!

Am looking forward to seeing an actual SE and how it looks sat on the 17s, cos all that's about is photos of the demonstrators on the 19s, and the white xcellence I viewed at dealer!!
The only image about of an SE is the CGI on the Seat configurator/brochure.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
Greetings. Not long before they will be in the showrooms proper. I've sat in it twice once on the 11th May at Fleet World Show then a couple of weeks back. They have both been the LHD Xcellence 4x4. The Fleet World one had the Panoramic Roof in Rhodium Grey and last one White. I did get to grill the Seat UK staff at the first one and they did answer my questions although I do only have a small fleet of one car. Fleet Seat's are suppose to go to the NHS although I haven't seen too many district nurses in Seats round here.

I'm actually going to get a loss of cubby space between my current Altea and the Ateca, part due to the 4x4 taking up half the lower boot space and the wheel if you opt for a spare about 90 percent of the rest with the form. I had a cubby space under the parcel shelf which this one doesn't have. When the day comes I will have a heap of stuff that isn't going to transfer between the cars, other than that it should be good.

& no I don't have a delivery date. That's why I got the poll question that's got some interesting stuff in it. Trying to decide whether my dealer is lax in chasing up Seat although I've had the email from Seat, greetings to the new car clan and have you thought about these other Seat things etc. One that says your build date is xxxxxx I would like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ghiggz said:
That's pretty good going, ordered last wknd here in 5-6 weeks!!

Am looking forward to seeing an actual SE and how it looks sat on the 17s, cos all that's about is photos of the demonstrators on the 19s, and the white xcellence I viewed at dealer!!
The only image about of an SE is the CGI on the Seat configurator.
Yeah, still feels like 5-6 weeks too long lol but will be worth the wait.

Im sure I came across a picture of an SE in Rodium Grey, (exactly what I ordered) I will look out for it again and post it Ghiggz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell said:
Greetings. Not long before they will be in the showrooms proper. I've sat in it twice once on the 11th May at Fleet World Show then a couple of weeks back. They have both been the LHD Xcellence 4x4. The Fleet World one had the Panoramic Roof in Rhodium Grey and last one White. I did get to grill the Seat UK staff at the first one and they did answer my questions although I do only have a small fleet of one car. Fleet Seat's are suppose to go to the NHS although I haven't seen too many district nurses in Seats round here.

I'm actually going to get a loss of cubby space between my current Altea and the Ateca, part due to the 4x4 taking up half the lower boot space and the wheel if you opt for a spare about 90 percent of the rest with the form. I had a cubby space under the parcel shelf which this one doesn't have. When the day comes I will have a heap of stuff that isn't going to transfer between the cars, other than that it should be good.

& no I don't have a delivery date. That's why I got the poll question that's got some interesting stuff in it. Trying to decide whether my dealer is lax in chasing up Seat although I've had the email from Seat, greetings to the new car clan and have you thought about these other Seat things etc. One that says your build date is xxxxxx I would like.
My delivery date is a rough estimate. Have been told that the actual date could possibly be given to me around the time of test drive. Trying my best to take in as much information about the car as possible, its a much larger car compared to my cla180, so will take some getting used to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
multitrak said:
Ghiggz said:
That's pretty good going, ordered last wknd here in 5-6 weeks!!

Am looking forward to seeing an actual SE and how it looks sat on the 17s, cos all that's about is photos of the demonstrators on the 19s, and the white xcellence I viewed at dealer!!
The only image about of an SE is the CGI on the Seat configurator.
Yeah, still feels like 5-6 weeks too long lol but will be worth the wait.

Im sure I came across a picture of an SE in Rodium Grey, (exactly what I ordered) I will look out for it again and post it Ghiggz.
Cool, cheers Multitrak, been scouring the web and never found an SE so far, wasn't aware any were made yet!!
Long wait for me, at least 12 more weeks yet, mine is a company car and current car end date is 24/11 so that's when mine is coming no matter when I order it or when it is built...

I feel having an Ateca is sort of fate.
I wanted one from first reveal, but wasn't available to order to begin with when my renewal came thru, I ordered two other cars and both got discontinued and my order got cancelled, by which time order books had opened on the Ateca!!
The wife was behind me in the kitchen and saw one online while I was deciding on placing the third order, I was 90% decided on the Ateca, and she said "Oh I love that one, can we afford that!, that's my favourite so far over all the others"... and the rest is, as they say... lol!!
So I ordered it that night without even seeing one in the flesh, or metal!!

Then I read the reviews... every one of them raves about this car!

Everyone of my mate or colleagues I show photos to, scrunch up their face like i'm showing them a photo of a hot naked pron star and say
"oh that's nice, I like that"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
Ghiggz, these are the pictures I took of a rhodium grey one at the Fleet Show

http://atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=99

It didn't stand out on they grey carpet too well. Rhodium grey has many hints of blue and green in it. It's the colour I'm getting. Think it's the new black. White is the new silver etc.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top