Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after a month of debating on whether to buy an ateca have finally placed an order for one. It was amazing to see the differences between two seat dealerships where one offered a low trade in value for my old car and wasn't very clued up on the car. The other dealer on the other hand couldn't be any less helpful, knowing everything about the car and offering a good trade in deal.
Buying a car isn't as straight forward as it used to be with so many options to choose from . The use of a car configurator is an excellent way of seeing how your car will look even though I must have done a dozen configurations I the end I decides on:
1.4 seat ateca excellence
Rhodium grey paint
Seat sound
Top view camera
Flat boot floor

I was told that there is about a twenty week wait as the engine is such demand and as I ordered it end of November have been told to expect it about April time . Have received a thank you email from seat , do they send any more with build dates etc?

Steve

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hi Steve - welcome aboard the Ateca club ! You'll find plenty of things going on here to help pass the time until your car arrives :D

Tell will probably respond to your post when he sees it; think he knows more than most about build dates; there are a few threads out there on it however.

Good choice of colour BTW :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum Steve :)

I never got a single email from SEAT at all ......

·
Registered
979 Posts
Last time I spoke to SEAT customer services I asked if I could give them my email address to get updates and they said they couldn't send any :roll:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Steve, you done the easy bit, now the hard bit is waiting for delivery, this forum will help the time pass until it's your delivery that's around the corner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Steve, I received two emails from SEAT UK
I collected my car on the 6th December. First email was on 16 November to say that I should expect a call from dealer soon regarding collection. The second was on the 30th November to say that the car was ready and will be on its way.
It will be like waiting for Christmas again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.