Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just ordered an Ateca 1.4 Excellence, can't wait to get it, waiting now for delivery confirmation next week.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome (although I'm new aswell!) your spec is very similar to mine although the order paperwork says 23weeks! Although he did mention about tacking it onto an existing order or amending a cancelled order but not sure what he meant (probably just dealer spiel) l, going be hard waiting so long. Did your dealer give you any indication how long it would be?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as that, as about a week after placing your order your dealer should contact you to confirm the provisional build date he will have received from SEAT.

Although I was originally given a date of 1st May, I have now been informed that it will actually be built in week 3, which will only be about 6 weeks after the order date.

Of course this could well change before then, and will still take a few weeks after that before it reaches my dealer.

However as I am not looking to pick it up before 1st March 2017 anyway, I am hoping that it will work out about right for me... but we will see!

Fingers crossed! :)

P.S. Welcome to the Forum 'Trippy 21' :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum Trippy

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome aboard, Trippy !

Hopefully the forum will help the time pass until you get the car :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts