Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, came across the forum recently despite 2 months of ownership!
Very, very pleased with car. Getting used to driving a petrol after 20 years of diesel ownership.
Have slight issue with mirrors not folding but will post in technical section.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm guessing yours will be the one that JLO was getting excited about a few weeks back (Reg NJ66?).

Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
SamW said:
Have slight issue with mirrors not folding but will post in technical section.
As far as I can see from the configurator, they are not available on the SE, only on the SE Tech and Xcellence.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Yes, you're right. I missed the Tech bit., so, yes, he should have them. Maybe it is just another button pressing problem.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, they were working fine for 2 months. Car went to dealership this week to have full set of mudflaps and mirrors now not working from fob. Tech guys had a go without luck, car booked in next week.
I'm based in Derby.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ho ho - nice one! Hopefully the mudflaps will help keep the car cleaner ...time will tell.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi SamW,

Are you ever in Ilkeston? I saw a white one at the end of my street a couple of weeks back and was very jealous cause I don't get mine until Feb (company car). It is the only one I have seen out and about, so if this isn't you that means that there are two in Derbyshire that have beaten me to it.

Glad you like it :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi JLO & Dougie,
Yes could well have been us driving through Ilkeston, we live in Oakwood and were on our way to Decathlon at Giltbrook.

Dougie - will try and post some pics when weather has improved and car been washed ( if I get time.....!)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well if it was you Sam, I was super impressed with how it looked. I hadn't seen one on the road and as I saw it come towards me (as I was stuck in the permanent queue on Millership Way!) I did a double take as I didn't know what the awesome looking car was until I saw the big gleaming "S" on the front.
I can't wait to get mine....getting excited now!

·
Registered
328 Posts
SamW said:
Hi JLO & Dougie,
Yes could well have been us driving through Ilkeston, we live in Oakwood and were on our way to Decathlon at Giltbrook.

Dougie - will try and post some pics when weather has improved and car been washed ( if I get time.....!)
I'm sure I'll be seeing you regularly then (surprised I haven't already) as I drive through Oakwood (back way) to get to my place of work in Chaddesden.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.