Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ordered my 1.4tsi xcellence with panoramic sunroof and xcellence pack, Bila white, on the 27th Nov, I was told by the dealership to expect a 20 week wait. But that did say most were coming through in 12 weeks.

No word from the dealership at all about a build date. Anyone else ordered the same time got a build date yet?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Drmac...

If its any help... i ordered on 28th November and have recieved a build date of week 5, 2017. So that means i should receive mine March Sometime Fingers Crossed?...

Mine is Bila White 1.4 Xcellence with Seat Sound.

All depends on parts... at first it was the engines that were delayed, then colours, your sunroof may delay or it may not... ring your dealer they should be able to tell your build date... you can then estimate approx 6 weeks from there :)

If your dealer cant give you a date, as them for your Seat customer Number, you can then call Seat Customer Services who will help you out...

Regards

Adam

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I ordered a 1.4tsi in August and have the same build date 5/17.

It seems to be a complete lottery and I would not believe anything you are told until you get a confirmed, not temporary, build date. It's pretty much the same across Europe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Adam,

I was hoping to collect 1st March, but I'll have to wait and see. :|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts