Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening to everyone!
Just sorted all papers! Waiting for new Ateca se , silver colour! Can't wait! should get it before Christmas! :D on papers is registration date 21.12.16,is someone know what this mean? Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi Vicky, and welcome to the Forum! :)

Well, I guess that is the date for 21st December 2016, which of course is next Wednesday, but was that on the papers you received from SEAT, or from your dealer, who will hopefully be able to clarify things for you!

·
Registered
280 Posts
It might be a good idea to give them a call on Monday, to see if it has actually been delivered to them yet, and if not who has actually told them that you should have it before Christmas, as there is not that much time left now!

I hope it all works out for you anyway... it will make a lovely Christmas present! :)

(Sorry... typo corrected!)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
When it's registered and paid for / contract you can drive it, plus insurance.

I'd got a misbuilt car so the dealer didn't register it till Seat customer services and me were happy. The dealer does it online then puts the plates on. This was the high spot on the collection day. So you can take it on that day if the rest is done.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome aboard, Vicky !

May well be the dealer had already ordered a car in your spec and know they will have it available quickly? However it goes, hope you get the car quickly so you can enjoy driving it :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am not sure if you have mentioned it already or not Vicky, but when did you actually place the order for your new Ateca?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good morning!
Thanks for warm welcome!
Just spoke with my dealer, car is arrived, just left some paper work, Wednesday or Thursday will pick up my new Ateca :D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That's great news.

·
Registered
280 Posts
It certainly is... just in time for Christmas too! :)

Don't forget the obligatory pictures now, will you!

Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Vicky and welcome to the Ateca forum, that's great news on the car I'm sure your going to enjoy her tomorrow, so don't forget the low down on how good the ateca is, don't forget the pics,look forward to seeing her. Have a great day. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Taffy2.
How to upload pic here?
Seen today my beauty :)))
Just one thing why im unhappy , previously dealer said what i will have tinted windows,but they still not tinted , waiting call back from my dealer with explanation:((((

·
Registered
189 Posts
I upload to flickr.com and use their share function, select 'bbcode' from the menu and a sensible size of image :)

That's a shame about your windows. Hope it gets resolved quickly!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.