Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, as the title suggests I'm Dougie!

We picked up our new Ateca last Wednesday 12/10/16 from Hendy SEAT in Brighton. It's a 1.6 tdi SE Technology in Mato Brown ( looks better than it sounds!). It has the convenience pack ( auto wipers/lights etc) and dark windows which I'm told react to the sunlight like a pair of glasses?
Like everyone else I'd waited months for the launch and tried every comparable car and I don't think anything else can touch it. At the moment we're enjoying exclusivity too, I've not seen another on the road since launch apart from the ones at the dealership.
I'll post a pic tomorrow so you can see the colour.
Sufficed to say, I love it and I'm one happy bunny!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I think the Windows are just tinted. Photochromic Windows would cost a fortune. I would like to be wrong on this, but you can let us know when the sun comes out!

Looking forward to the pics. Brown is an unusual colour but it seems to be getting popular on many new cars.

It all depends on the light at the time. The orange is a good example. In sunshine it glows beautifully but in the gloom it just looks brown - at least it does in the photos, I have yet to see one in the flesh.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did have the opportunity of an orange one in the same spec but I think the misses would have done her nut! Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi Dougie

I like the mato brown ~ my dealers had one in in that colour. I had a ford cabriolet a similar shade once and always got positive comments :)

Fred ~ I saw an orange one at my dealers today. One angle was quite disappointing colour but moved round and she was stunning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts