Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered 06th December 2016 call from Broker today. No real updates for delivery before today. delivery next week :D .

Many visits to Forum over past 13 weeks. Great site so informative.
looking forward to driving to prove all good reports as I did not test drive just sat in and fell in love with it.
Jealous of members who are enjoying their Ateca's.
Time to join now I have a fixed date.
Will update with photo's and my impression of drive etc when it arrives.

Med Blue Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Advanced Comfort and Driving Pack - Ateca
order 6th Dec
delivery 16th March

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the forum lightson, good news about your impending delivery :D Where abouts are you from as it sounds like yours might be on the same ship as Grahamn & Rojam, or if further north the Ship currently unloading at the Port of Tyne :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im from down South (Surrey) Car has been registered with a prefix in Nottingham area. So will have a nice journey to get to me hopefully on a transporter of some kind.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum , Lightson :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great news on your delivery date and great spec on the Ateca, you will enjoy her when she finally arrives. Happy motoring :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3 weeks in loving my Ateca.

But Problem with powered boot after 3 days!

not latching correctly. :cry:

Earliest day for repairs is today still at the garage tonight requires further adjustments to complete job.

The drive looks empty without it.

lets hope its not a regular visitor to dealers :|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.