Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be helpful to know the period between order and arriving to your dealer.
Just need to know 2 things, example:
1.4 Tsi dsg7 Xcellence 3 months.
2.0 tdi 4drive style 5 months.

This may help some pals in figuring out why the long delays.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your Ateca. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi! Ordered my 1.4 DSG rodium grey/ panoramic roof / xcellence on Jan 6 at Leicester Seat dealership. Placed with Seat on 9th I believe, initial build date something like May 18 - delivery June!
I was told this week that this has moved forward to Build week 11 - March with delivery sometime in April ? Fingers are crossed on this being accurate, only time will tell!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I ordered my 1.4 Xcellence on 26 November 2016. Once my dealer had ordered my vehicle with Seat they quoted a build date of week 13, however this tumbled to week 5 (this week).

I received a phone call from Seat UK today confirming that my Ateca started production yesterday afternoon and should be fully built by the end of this week and will hopefully ship next week. It should arrive at my dealer at the end of this month/early March.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
1.4dsg Xcellence ordered, in Spain, late August, built this week, delivery end February. 6 months in total.

·
Registered
918 Posts
2.0 Tdi Xcellence manual 4WD - 13 weeks (3 months) from order to delivery :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
XCELLENCE 1.4 EcoTSI 5 month and 10 days from order to delivery

·
Registered
328 Posts
13 weeks and 2 days from order to arrival at dealer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ordered mine 11th august it arrived in Scunthorpe on 5th December was on holiday so picked it up 16th December

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ordered 10.8.2016
Delivered to my dealership: 7.2.2017

Xcellence 1.4tsi DSG 4drive Nevada white

I do not live in UK

PS: todays information - it takes 11 months now to get the Ateca

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm from Poland. I ordered it at the beginning of December and I still even don't get a build day, except for estimated delivery 1 st May.
1.4 TSI DSG Orange with Driving Pack 2. Main difference is the seats, because our xelence has alcantara with lether as default.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ordered early December, build date week 4, and had confirmation the car is en route to the dealer. Won't be picking up until 1st march as I want the new plate .....happy days!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who is getting quoted 11 months?

I ordered my 1.4 Tsi last week and was told 6 months but it may be quicker.

Is it different timescales for different countries?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Scott1988: well it sure depends on the configuration but I was told 11 months today and that I was lucky that I pushed SEAT - I have sent a query twice asking for a build date.

Btw Ateca is being built 360km from my home so not that far :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Scott1988 said:
Is it different timescales for different countries?
Based the the comments from members from Spain, and other European countries, who have joined this forum recently, the answer to your question is almost certainly 'Yes'!

From what we are now hearing, shortages of the popular 1.4 TSI petrol engine (which is used in other VW group cars also) is now starting to cause longer build time quotes in the UK as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Order placed for Ateca Xcellence 190 TDI 4Drive DSG mato brown, Heated Windscreen, Seat sound, top view camera, towbar on ordered 16th October arrived at dealers in 7 weeks 5 days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.