Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My names Steve and I just ordered an ateca excellence 1.4 with heated window screen in rodium grey. Loved the car on the test drive, really responsive and whilst a little firm on the suspension it wasn't intrusive. Looking forward to a build date but probably a long wait.

I am from West Sussex so might see some of you around.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hello Steve

welcome to the mad house :mrgreen:

there is some useful information dotted amongst the banter and people are pretty good at answering questions :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Steveateca said:
Hi

My names Steve and I just ordered an ateca excellence 1.4 with heated window screen in rodium grey. Loved the car on the test drive, really responsive and whilst a little firm on the suspension it wasn't intrusive. Looking forward to a build date but probably a long wait.

I am from West Sussex so might see some of you around.

Cheers

Steve
Welcome on board, Steve ! Another one :D

Hoping to get some pics up of our this weekend; you won't be disappointed and Rodium Grey is a good choice in my (biased) opinion :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I love the rodium grey, so nearly chose the white but keeping it clean would drive me nuts :). Would love to see your pics of the grey!

What's the heated seats like? Do they heat up quickly?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Steveateca said:
Yes I love the rodium grey, so nearly chose the white but keeping it clean would drive me nuts :). Would love to see your pics of the grey!

Within a minute or two they're at full tilt, I'd say :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Steveateca said:

it's lovely having a waaarm aaaarse (said I my best Lincolnshire accent)

heat up very quickly

·
Registered
918 Posts
Steveateca said:

Check the members gallery for other pics meantime, Steve. :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
mcderms said:
Steveateca said:

it's lovely having a waaarm aaaarse (said I my best Lincolnshire accent)

heat up very quickly
Oooooaaaar :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi Steve, and welcome! What dealership are you using? I'm in Horsham and bought through Lifestyle in Brighton which is now Part of the Hendy group.

It'll be good to have another member of the Sussex contingency. That makes two of us now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought through Crawley euro seat, they gave me a better deal than Brighton lifestyle. Will keep my eye out for you :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Hello Steve and welcome... good choice of colour ;). You can keep Dougie in order. I could be honoury Sussex, it's possible you know. My banks still there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Steve, great choice of car, was going for quasqai, (bad reviews), then along came the Kajar (same family as Nissan) also looked at Kia sportage, until set eyes on Areca and knew it was what I wanted. Delivery date was mid January.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tell said:
Hello Steve and welcome... good choice of colour ;). You can keep Dougie in order. I could be honoury Sussex, it's possible you know. My banks still there.
Short and sweet. Liking the style Tell. Keep it like that and you know you'd be more than welcome anytime :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
You've gone for same spec as my self, heated windscreen except I ordered black magic, went to showroom to order navada white changed my mind once spotted the black, can't wait now.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Steveateca said:
I bought through Crawley euro seat, they gave me a better deal than Brighton lifestyle. Will keep my eye out for you :)
I guess I might get Crawley to maintain the car as it's miles nearer. Do you live in Crawley?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi Steve,

Welcome from another fairly new member!

I am also about to order an Ateca in Rodium Grey, and wondered if you have received your anticipated build date yet?

Presumably Seat will confirm this with your dealer, or are you expecting to receive it directly from them?

How quickly did others get theirs?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Montala said:
Hi Steve,

Welcome from another fairly new member!

I am also about to order an Ateca in Rodium Grey, and wondered if you have received your anticipated build date yet?

Presumably Seat will confirm this with your dealer, or are you expecting to receive it directly from them?

How quickly did others get theirs?
I haven't got my build date yet, the order only went in on Monday. What's the usual expected time from order to receive a build date? Good to hear another person gone for the grey :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.