Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my car and after seeing very few Atecas since February saw 2 on the way home one white and one black.

I will post some pictures over the weekend so those who are contemplating rodium grey can see the car in all its glory. I think the Ateca looks great in all colours but it gives people a chance to decide for themselves.

Early impressions wow.

Love that sat nav has directions and street names on the screen directly in front of the driver very useful.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi,
Well done! do check the fan unit and the "Recirculation" mode, from SEAT UK they say there's a whole batch of RHD cars built in Feb that have this problem, if you press the button it should be near silent. Not make a bang sound!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dangermouse said:
Finally picked up my car and after seeing very few Atecas since February saw 2 on the way home one white and one black.

I will post some pictures over the weekend so those who are contemplating rhodium grey can see the car in all its glory. I think the Ateca looks great in all colours but it gives people a chance to decide for themselves.

Early impressions wow.

Love that sat nav has directions and street names on the screen directly in front of the driver very useful.
Congratulations on taking delivery! Look forward to seeing the pics as I've gone for Rhodium Grey too, so always looking to see how it appears in different light while waiting for my new Ateca to arrive.

jamesiow said:
Hi,
Well done! do check the fan unit and the "Recirculation" mode, from SEAT UK they say there's a whole batch of RHD cars built in Feb that have this problem, if you press the button it should be near silent. Not make a bang sound!
Wonder if we should have (or have but I've been too remiss to notice) a "Common faults" section - simple list of common problems and niggles to check for on delivery?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jamesiow said:
Hi,
Thank you for the heads up i will check that out.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Hope you have many years of happy motoring.

That's what I like about the satnav. I keep that screen up all the time. Don't look at the main display unless I need the grand view. I like the way it knows whether destinations are on the left or right.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell said:
Hope you have many years of happy motoring.

That's what I like about the satnav. I keep that screen up all the time. Don't look at the main display unless I need the grand view. I like the way it knows whether destinations are on the left or right.
Thank you Tell. I totally agree you do not need to look at main display unless need overview it's a really good feature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.