Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a reply from the social media people on FB as I had messaged them about the concerns I had about the offers they advertise for discount on 'any' car being valid and really a bit of a porky pie concerning the 1.4 in particular.. that scenario was impossible in the time-frame they gave so... they are saying they will contact the dealer and sort it out even IF the car does not arrive by deadline date.

I will wait to see if this actually works out but after a day whee my hot water tank had burst and been slowly soaking into floor leading to a possible insurance claim (will that be honourded!?) and hassle... (it seems insurance does not pay for plumbing stuff ) - this was a bit of good news.. having said that, I also had email from customer service saying 'no way' so open mind but some hope!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well done! These delivery/registration time-bounded discounts concern me as well, as we clearly have zero control over their delivery. Hopefully not an issue but happy to walk away if dealer tries it on!

Hope your insurer does the right thing! Leaking pipes here too - must be catching!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.