Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a minor query that I hope someone can help with...

When I first got the Ateca at the end of March I'm sure the infotainment screen started with the SEAT logo...I've noticed that recently this never happens and goes either into media or car status directly ( based on last screen shown maybe?)

Has anyone else noticed this and should I be seeing the boot/welcome screen at each start up?

Thanks in anticipation:)

Graham

·
Registered
245 Posts
It varies for me. Sometimes it boots quickly and goes straight to whatever screen i left it on and sometimes it's slower and shows the logo.
Similarly, if the first thing I'm going to do is reverse the camera view sometimes comes up without the "Safe to move?" text which shows more of the number plate and makes you think the camera has moved.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Well I think there may well be some other boot screens via VCDS but never experimented. Where there is a range of models you can get the car to show a different model. Play your cards right and FR might be programmed into it if in the planning they have the future line up setup up in it. People do frig with the boot screens on other Vags which give alternative Golf 7s etc.

As you, I'm generally patient when it boots. Reverse is just using the video screen whilst the main boot is the navigation, locking onto satellites etc. Media is just a display. Without checking I guess the lag is if it's going to come up on the inbuilt Navigation system for those that have it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.